Club Lamb Jackpot
with Judge: Stacie Taylor, State College, PA
- There are no minimum or maximum weight limits.
- All lambs must have approved interstate or Maryland health papers. See also Animal Health Regulations.
- Wether and ewe lambs will be shown in classes divided by weight; no rams will be shown.
- Lambs must be under one year old and have their lamb teeth present.
- Animals must be owned by the exhibitor.
- Entry fee of $20 per head must accompany each entry form.
- Weigh-in will begin at 10:00 AM on Sunday, May 4. The show will begin at 11:00 AM. Lambs will be released immediately after selection of champion.
- The judge’s decision is final.
Out-of-state entries must meet interstate regulations and be accompanied by official interstate health certificates. A copy of the certificate must be forwarded to the Maryland Department of Agriculture, 50 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401 prior to the arrival of the animal.
Grand Champion $200
Reserve Champion $100
Best Maryland Breeder Award $100
Class Winners $15