Purchase a Catalog
The catalog of the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival contains over 200 pages of information about the specific workshops, events, demonstrations, displays, shows, auctions, and competitions at the Festival. Also included are advertisements from local and national companies pertaining to fiber arts and the sheep industry. Vendors and advertisers are indexed in the back.
To cover postage, there is a charge of $5.00 to have a catalog mailed to you. Catalogs may be picked up for free at the Festival while supplies last.
Catalogs can be ordered through our online registration system from mid-February through mid-May.
- Access the online registration system. You do not need to log in or create an account unless you will be registering for classes or entering sheep in the sheep show.
- Click on Buy Tickets/Items.
- Select the desired quantity of each item,.
- Read the fair rules, then check box affirming you have read them.
- Click “Checkout” to proceed to the payment portion. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Ordering by Mail
To order by mail, download the Catalog Order Form. Print, complete, and mail this form and a check for $5.00 to:Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival
PO Box 99
Glenwood, MD 21738
Make check payable to: Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.