Bare Naked Wools
Fiber, Locally Sourced
Knitting Patterns & Software
How to Shop
Virtual Booth Tour Video
Take a virtual look at the boutique on Zoom by joining the links below. Feel free to ask questions about our yarn, patterns or anything that catches your eye!
MAY 1, 2021: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Zoom Link — DAY 1:
MAY 2, 2021: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Zoom Link — DAY 2:
Join us on social media by visiting the @barenakedwools pages for live sessions featuring yarn and new pattern releases. Don’t forget to participate in the IG & FB Daily Design Giveaways on May 1st and 2nd— No purchase necessary!
MAY 1, 2021: 6:00 PM
Featured Yarn: Finn Dandy, Kent and Yak + Silk
Facebook Live Link — DAY 1: https://fb.me/e/1iVrmWyq4
MAY 2, 2021: 5:00 PM
Featured Yarn: Targhee, Stone Soup and Modern Deco
Facebook Live Link — DAY 2: https://fb.me/e/3Do4LGHNH
- See our specials page
- Free U.S. Shipping on orders over $50+ (USE CODE: MD50FREE)
- Buy 3 patterns, Get the 4th FREE (USE CODE: 3FOR1)
- Grand Prize Giveaway: When you spend $100 or more on our website during the MDS&W festival you’ll automatically be entered into the grand prize giveaway of a FREE knit kit. Code not required.
- Daily Design Giveaways: No purchase necessary. We’ll be giving away a free pattern on our Bare Naked Wools Facebook and Instagram pages each day. The giveaway post will give you all the details.
- ***Discount codes cannot be combined in a single order, so you may need to place separate orders for designs and yarn purchases. All deals expire on 5/3 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Sign ups for an exclusive Mystery Knit Along in June will open up during the MS&W festival. Space is limited, reserve your spot today!
- We will be releasing a new pattern called the Robins Nest Cardigan.
- Festival Exclusive Knit Kits will be available for a limited time
Bare Naked Wools are spun in dye-free shades made by nature, offering makers in all disciplines a genuine fiber experience. Processed by artisan mills in America, our small-batch yarns are free of chemical intervention, leaving them soft, lofty and lustrous. Natural fibers for the natural knitter, just as nature intended.