Fiber, Hand-Dyed or Hand-Spun
Fiber, Locally Sourced
Fiber Equipment, Tools and Supplies
How to Shop
Online Store: ceceswool.com
Virtual Booth Tour Video
Livestreams on Facebook Live
- Friday, April 30, 6:30 with knitting designer Emily O’Brien, aka Kitty with a Cupcake, to discuss the Inaugural Ladies shawl she designed for our yarns.
- Saturday, May 1, 9:00 am – Unveiling of MD Sheep and Wool festival colorway
- Saturday, May 1, 12 noon – Review of kits available and on sale for 15% off.
- Saturday, May 1, 4:00 pm – What it’s like to be a Jacob sheep farmer – fleeces available.
- Sunday, May 2, 11:00 am – Weaving demonstration with special MD colorway on rigid heddle loom
Automatic free shipping for orders over $50 and automatic 15% off all kits during the festival.
We’re highlighting the plight of the Monarch butterfly and have dyed several yarn colors to represent the butterfly, the caterpillar stage and meadow flowers. A packet of seeds that grow into plants to support the butterfly will be included in your purchase of this yarn.
We’ll also have kits of the Ladies of the Inaugural colors celebrating the women who stood out at the Inauguration.
CeCe’s Wool starts with great fiber. Our hand dyed superwash Merino line of colors comes in big hanks and is dyed in colors reminiscent of Upstate, NY. We also support local farms by creating and dyeing local yarn lines, including our own yarn from our Jacob sheep flock. We love what we do and love working with local wool!