Fun Facts About 2019
- We estimate weekend attendance between 15,300-18,500 people.
- Attendance on Saturday was almost exactly the same as last year.
- Rain on Sunday (including a flash flood watch) definitely kept some folks home.
- There were 631 sheep entered in the sheep shows with 55 more sheep in the Breed Display barn.
- The Fleece Show & Sale had 911 fleeces entered by 173 exhibitors from 17 states, representing 36 different breeds of sheep. About 46-47,000 pounds of wool changed hands in the sale, with 343 buyers from 31 states + Canada taking home fleeces.
- The Skein & Garment Competition had 278 entries in the form of yarn and finished articles from 106 different exhibitors.
- Almost 800 students participated in our Fiber Arts Workshops.