Fiber, Locally Sourced
How to Shop
Virtual Booth Tour Video
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Spend $100+, get a $15 gift card. Spend $200+, get a $30 gift card. Gift cards will be expedited the week after MDSW and can be used anytime after that!
- The FIRST 25 orders over $100 get their choice of free gift: a Home Row Fiber Co merino skull notions zipper pouch, or an O-Wool enamel pin.
The O in O-Wool is for organic! O-Wool is based in South Jersey and is owned by Jocelyn Tunney and is run in conjunction with long-time employee Claire Crawford.
Our yarns are spun, dyed, and finished in the USA. Some of our vendors are hyper-local – about 30-45min drive from our studio. The fiber used for our yarns is certified-organic, and our manufacturers are guided by organic processing standards.
We currently have 7 yarns.
- O-Wash is an organic washable worsted-spun wool yarn. Available in Fingering, Sport, Worsted, and Chunky. Available in 36-46 colors depending on yarn weight.
- Classic Worsted is an aran-weight woolen-spun classic wool yarn. Available in 29 colors.
- Local is a single-ply woolen-spun worsted-weight 50% wool/50% alpaca. The alpaca fiber in this yarn is sourced locally – a 1hr radius of Philadelphia.
- Balance is the perennial favorite of the O-Wool line, but it won’t be restocked well until Fall 2021. It’s a 50% wool / 50% cotton worsted-weight yarn, and we have approx. 24 colors currently available.
Our FAQ about our product is here: https://o-wool.com/pages/faq
And “Our Story” in more detail is here: https://o-wool.com/pages/our-story
Covid hit our supply chain really hard, and after a year of having very little inventory, we will be restocked in time for MDSW!
I (Jocelyn) own a small hobby farm and informal animal rescue. I signed my young former-racehorse up for a competition on May 1st – foolish me. So I’ll be available hit or miss on Saturday May 1st, but will be completely available for customers on Sunday May 2nd.
I’m happy to take photos of color combos for you and help however I can to make your virtual shopping experience as personal as possible.
Thanks for supporting two years of Virtual MDSW! Can’t wait to see everyone in person next year.