Online Registration Instructions
Fiber Arts Workshops, Shepherd Workshops and Family Activities
We are using Eventbrite as our registration process this year for Fiber Arts Workshops, Shepherd Workshops and Family Activities. We think it is much more user friendly than the process we have used in the past, and should eliminate the problems we have had with oversold seats. You can access our Eventbrite online registration page at https://sheepandwool.eventbrite.com. You will also be able to use Eventbrite to buy admission tickets, order catalogs, buy meal tickets, and make donations.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Click on the green “Tickets” button and scroll down through the list to select the class(es) you want.
- Eventbrite has a 15 minute time limit to complete your order, so you might want to read through the class descriptions here on the website first and figure out what you want to take before heading over to Eventbrite.
- To save time at checkout, set up an Eventbrite profile in advance so that information on your checkout page can be pre-filled. Got to https://www.eventbrite.com/ and click on “Sign Up”.
- If you have not completed your registration at the end of 15 minutes, the reservation they are holding will be released for others to purchase.
Thanks for your patience during this transition!
Sheep Show entries will still be done using the Blue Ribbon Online Registration System. We currently are in the process of switching credit card processors. Entries will open once we have completed that change.
- Follow link to Blue Ribbon Online Registration System
- Create an Account (you must create a new account every year)
- Select Entries
- Enter your sheep
- Submit entries and check out
- Follow link to Blue Ribbon Online Registration System, which will open a second window containing the online registration system.
- You must create a new account each year, making sure to check it for accuracy. You can make changes when you first go into the system, but after you submit and check out you will need to email to make modifications. Your registration information, including password, will be emailed to the address you provide. We recommend that you use a unique password for this account.
- Once you have created an account, you are ready to register. Click on the “Entries” tab, and then click on the Department for which you wish to sign up. Click on the + symbol to collapse or expand menu items and make your selections. Clicking the “Add” button will put those items into your “Pending Entries” list.
- Once you have entered all of your sheep, click on the “Review Entries” tab and double check your selections. Then click on the “Items/Checkout” tab. It may be helpful to click the “Print/Preview Receipt” button for a final review.
- Finally, click the “Review Fair Rules” button, read the rules, check the box indicating you have done so, then click “Checkout” to proceed to the payment portion.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.