Online Registration Instructions
Fiber Arts Seminars, Shepherd Workshops and Family Activities
We will be using Eventbrite as our online registration mechanism again for 2020 Fiber Arts Seminars, Shepherd Workshops and Family Activities. Registration for Fiber Arts Seminars will open on Sunday, February 9 at 2:00 pm EST at https://mswf2020.eventbrite.com. You can use Eventbrite to buy admission tickets, order catalogs, buy meal tickets, and make donations.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Click on the green “Tickets” button and scroll down through the list to select the class(es) you want. You may want to check in advance and make sure there aren’t any browser issues that prevent you from seeing the button and accessing the list.
- Eventbrite has a 15 minute time limit to complete your order, so you might want to read through the class descriptions here on the website first and figure out what you want to take before heading over to Eventbrite.
- To save time at checkout, set up an Eventbrite profile in advance so that information on your checkout page can be pre-filled. Go to https://www.eventbrite.com/ and click on “Sign Up”. If you did this last year, you do not need to do it again — just make sure you know your password!
- If you have not completed your registration at the end of 15 minutes, the reservation they are holding will be released for others to purchase.
- Registration will remain open until the night before the class is scheduled, or the class is filled, whichever comes first.
- Because catalogs are mailed, and can be sent to someone other than yourself, we have to collect both a billing address and a shipping address. Unfortunately, this also applies to all items purchased, including classes. If you are purchasing tickets for multiple classes, please make note of the handy “Copy data from” drop-down on the second and all subsequent tickets which will allow you to quickly copy the shipping address from the first ticket without having to retype it each time.
For 2020, we will be using ShoWorks again for online sheep show entries. Access ShoWorks at https://sheepandwool.fairwire.com/. Note: Due to an upcoming software release by ShoWorks, online entries will not be available until after February 22.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.